We Support First Responders
Emergency Responders Benefits Association (erba) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the lives of first responders through discount programs and financial support.You spend your life giving back to the community. Now we want to give back to you. Emergency Responders Benefits Association (erba) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the lives of first responders. We are committed to giving back to first responders by providing a support system to help them with their everyday essentials of life.
We are helping erba members by providing guaranteed insurance coverage, wellness and support plans and discounts to thousands of local and national merchandisers.Proceeds collected by erba are reinvested back into the organization to continually add and improve our services to you.
- Exclusive discounts nationwide
- Up to 50% off America’s top brands and local stores
- Savings at places you shop everyday
- Online shopping with rebates
- Free printable coupons on your daily consumables
- Travel, hotel and rental car discounts
- Event ticket discounts
- Prescription discounts
Costco, Samsung, Verizon, Marcus Theater, Godfathers, Dell, Disney, Holiday Inn, Anytime Fitness, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster, Royal Carribean, Ford, Firestone, Jiffy Lube, Samsung, Walmart, Amazon, Cabelas, to name a few
- Insurance plans for first responders
- Rates are discounted for erba members
- Insurance costs at group rates
- Guaranteed coverage
- No pre-existing waiting periods
- Plans with $0 deductibles
- Plans with $0 generic drug coverage
- Vision, Dental, Critical Illness, Accident, Life and Gap plans available
- Additional coverage coming soon!
Liberty Mutual, Cigna, Anthem Blue Cross, Pacific Life, AIG, Transamerica, Assurity, Lincoln Financial, Prudential, Nationwide, Magnacare, Delta, Humana, Metlife, Ameritas, Solstice to name a few
- Virtual doctor visits
- Virtual dermatology
- Alternative health
- Health coaches
- Behavioral health
- Online pharmacy
- Wellness products
- Health education
- Field kits and devices
- Discounted labs
- Emotional support
Anyone who is a first responder qualifies for member benefits. Memberships start as low as $9.11 a month.
- Bronze Plan
- Silver Plan
- Gold Plan
- Wellness Plan
Choose any plan or combine them to fit your needs.
Latest News & Information
Learn about the latest activities of Emergency Responders Benefits Association, answers to frequently asked questions concerning first responders and more. View and search all news here.